Saturday, April 23, 2011

Donations

Every year I donate to 3 shows and organizations, and to make it easier for me, I usually make the same piece for each donation.  This year it will be my amber eye pendant in a cone shape.  The color combination is one of my favorites, and I often shade the dots from light to dark.  The design is based on the historical eye bead- each dot represents an eye, which helps to protect the wearer.

The donations this year will go to the Earth Center for the Arts (Tyler Craft Center) for their auction on June 3,  BCTV Octoberfest for their televised fund raising auction on Oct 17-22, 2011, and the  Reading-Berks Guild of Craftsmen Holiday Show on Oct 29-30, 2011 at the Kutztown University Fieldhouse. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so amazed at how this shape, color, pattern and size of "dots" makes my eyes move up and down the piece. You're one talented woman with hot glass!!! And then some ;)

    ReplyDelete