Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reading-Berks Guild show set up

Yesterday I set up for the Reading-Berks Guild of Craftsmen Holiday Show at Kutztown University.  It always amazes me to see a facility before anything is set up, and then after when everything looks so good.  This is all my stuff- I had just loaded it in from my car and was taking a break before I started setting up.  There are not very many other craftsmen there yet.

About 4 hours later, this is my booth with dust covers and ready to go on Saturday morning.  You can see more craftsmen have been working on their booths.  I should have taken a photo without the dust covers, but I didn't think of it at the time.  You can see my purple table coverings peeking out.  Tomorrow I will be packing it all down after the show is over at 5, probably the hardest part of this job.  I had good sales, saw a lot of friends, and even managed to do a little gift shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment