Sunday, June 24, 2012

Designing necklaces


It was hard, but I got out of my studio for a day and took a workshop on designing necklaces.  This month I have been working overtime making beads and jewelry for the http://www.kutztownfestival.com, but the workshop came up, and I couldn't pass it up.  Penny Diamanti, from Beadazzled, was the instructor, and the class was so inspiring!  I have so many new ideas, which is exactly why I took the class.  I had hoped it would push me out of my comfort zone, and it worked!  The first photo was layer 1 of necklaces, and there were 3 or 4 more layers to inspire us. 

I took some of my animal print beads and a bag of assorted stone beads, and we picked through them and chose a color scheme that worked.  That night I couldn't sleep with all the ideas running through my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment