Friday, October 7, 2011

Another colorful necklace

I finished another necklace, using my new color wheel to choose the color scheme.  The combination worked out great, but now I have another problem- the photography.  Once again, the deep red beads don't photograph correctly, and the other colors look different too.  I took both these photos exactly the same, one right after the other.  The only difference is the background, and you can see how differently the colors photographed.  I started with one of my blown boro beads and added stones beads in dark and light teal, and a pale transparent teal.  Then I punched it up with small, really dark red beads and seed beads in a shiny, lime green.  I love the necklace.  Now I need to work on getting it to photograph correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment