Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New book!

 Big news today!  I just signed a contract for writing another glass beadmaking book with Stackpoole Publishing.  There goes any free time for the rest of the year!

I enjoyed writing my first book, Glass Beads: Tips, Tools and Techniques for Learning the Craft, which was aimed for beginners.  This one will be a little different, with some advanced techniques among other things.  The same photographer, Kevin Brett of Soul Imagery will be working with me, which makes me very happy.  He takes amazing photographs!

The rest of this year will be spent either making beads, putting jewelry together, or writing my book- and also a few necessary activities like paying bills and doing shows to pay those bills.  That leaves no time for cleaning the house or cooking.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment